Once in a while the time comes that we all desire a sprucing of our washroom facilities. Whether the entire room needs knocking out or a basin needs replacing, here are some top tips to consider before you delve into your bathroom fantasies.
- Don’t break the bank: Take care and consideration in the selection process. If the bathroom is utilised by multiple people, remember to consider everyone’s needs and requirements. You can always get the finished result you aspire to, but the chandelier could be a-feature-too-far for your budget.
- Feature friendly: Sometimes an entire bathroom is perfectly functional as it is, but only appears visibly inapt on the surface. Replacing simple features like cupboard handles or including new souvenirs can liven up the place.
- Avocado is a no-no: If your washroom is as green as the face you pull at your friend’s swanky toilet seat, it is definitely time for a replace and refurbishment. The best option is to select a plush, white suite, as it is a timely classic and a favourite among guests.
- Be space aware: With ensuite bathrooms, space can be a reoccurring issue. Implementing mirrors (with additional storage is a big plus in gaining more room.
- Shower with caution: When it comes to deciding upon a shower unit, be aware that practicality is key in finding the best position in the room. Do you want a separate shower unit, wet room or a combined tub and shower?
Follow these simple tips and your bathroom should soon be looking fresh and welcoming.